CodeMonkey and I went to IKEA yesterday. Pro: I think we came to an agreement on where we want to go with the apartment, furniture-wise. Cons: I do not have enough money to buy all it. We'll have it prioritize. We ate at Johnny Rocket's. I was underwhelmed, but the view from the Seaport was gorgeous. Werther's Original was doing some kind of promotional event, handing out free candy. They had a photo booth and we took an awful picture.
I'm trying to get back into the swing of goal setting. So, for this week:
1. Reach 15,000 steps/day on the pedometer.
2. Take the stairs up to the apartment unless towing the grocery cart.
1. Eat no more than 18 of 42 meals out this week.
2. Make and freeze 8 quarts of chicken stock.
3. Lose a pound.
1. Finish 2 Chinese lessons.
2. Read a book.
3. Attend a social event.
1. Finish Macaroon striped socks.
2. Finish 1 skein of Nuvem.
1. Sort out insurance billing issue.
2. Return purchases.