Sunday, September 23, 2012

Goals In Review

Today was a rough week. There was stress at work and I'm still trying to kick this blasted cold. Being up with a hacking cough for several hours a night is not helping anything, and means I'm exhausted. Not productive.

Fitness
1. Reach 15,000 steps/day on the pedometer. Pretty sure I managed this four days this week, but I can't be positive, as I forgot my pedometer several days.
2. Take the stairs up to the apartment unless towing the grocery cart. Managed this about half the time.  I tended to forget.

Food
1. Eat no more than 18 of 42 meals out this week. Total fail. Didn't even keep score. 
2. Make and freeze 8 quarts of chicken stock. I did make this much stock. We just ate it all. I never going to get ahead of our soup consumption around here, it seems.
3. Lose a pound. Lost 0.6 pounds. 

Mind
1. Finish 2 Chinese lessons. I didn't never start one. Fail. 
2. Read a book. I did! Girls of Riyadh.
3. Attend a social event. I did! And I attempted to go to a second.

Needlework
1. Finish Macaroon striped socks. I got halfway up the gusset on the second sock.
2. Finish 1 skein of Nuvem. Nope. I need to get cracking if I'm to finish a dozen shawls this year. 

Financial
1. Sort out insurance billing issue.
2. Return purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment