Monday, March 18, 2013
Weekly Goals 3/16/13
Blogger was being a jerk yesterday and wouldn't let me in, so this is a day late.
Last week's goals:
1. Get rid of 50 things. I think we're moving to a studio in June when our lease is up, so it's time to pare down our possessions. Got rid of 49, with one more being given away when I see my knitting group next.
2. Return things to Brora, WideShoes.com, and Lands End. One downside of online shopping is having to mail in returns. Managed Brora, but not the others. Fail.
3. Pack lunch three days this week. Baby steps. Managed once. Fail.
4. Finish Federal tax returns. 98% done; I have one error to be resolved with TurboTax. And we're getting a large refund. Yay!
5. Enter CodeMonkey's business financial information for March into Quickbooks. Not done. Not even started.
6. Make one thing in the Crock Pot for the freezer. Done! I made filling for frozen burritos. Need to assemble them tonight and freeze them for lunches.
This week's goals:
1. Get rid of another 50 things.
2. Read 2 books.
3. Finish one Swedish Fish Mitt, because my mother needs a birthday gift.
4. File Federal and State tax returns.
5. Enter CodeMonkey's March financial information into Quickbooks.
6. Make one thing in the Crock Pot for the freezer.
7. Pack lunch three days this week.
8. Return things to Land's End and WideShoes.com.
9. Submit receipts for medical reimbursement.