It's been a really bad six weeks. Israel was lovely, everything else was falling apart to one degree or another. My husband has also given notice at his unpleasant, stressful job in finance for anoth gig that allows him mo time to build his music career. My gory and unpleasant medical problems have calmed down and it is no longer dark at 5:00 p.m., so my crushing winter depression is lifting. Things are finally on a more even keel now, so back to blogging.
Goals for this week:
1. Get rid of 50 things. I think we're moving to a studio in June when our lease is up, so it's time to pare down our possessions.
2. Return things to Brora, WideShoes.com, and Lands End. One downside of online shopping is having to mail in returns.
3. Pack lunch three days this week. Baby steps.
4. Finish Federal tax returns.
5. Enter CodeMonkey's business financial information for March into Quickbooks.
6. Make one thing in the Crock Pot for the freezer.